The Tyler Museum of Art’s signature fall fundraiser Little Black Dress is scheduled for Tuesday, October 3. Taking place at Willow Brook Country Club, the event will be a lot of fun, but more importantly, it will raise vital funds which allow us to provide fine art and educational programs to the Tyler community, East Texas region, and beyond.
In addition to presenting notable exhibitions, did you know the Tyler Museum of Art:
• provides school tours at no charge to educators
• publishes TEKS-based lesson plans for art teachers to use in their classrooms
• presents free art activities for the community at our monthly Family Day
• offers free guided tours as part of First Friday
• hosts lecture series and other community events
All of that, and much more, is because of our wonderful community’s support. With interesting exhibitions lined up and some new programs coming soon, your generosity will help us continue our mission.
This year’s event, Little Black Dress Celebrates Texas Troubadours, will feature the music of Tyler-native Adam Carroll in concert with his wife, Chris. Plus, there will be Texas BBQ!
Please contact Caleb Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (903) 595-1001 for more information.
Click the buttons below to buy your tickets now!